I will post more another time. I apparently don't have photoshop reinstalled on the laptop so I will need to work on the main computer again. I really need to transfer everything to my laptop so I can be totally portable. Later taters!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Birthday Boy!
I will post more another time. I apparently don't have photoshop reinstalled on the laptop so I will need to work on the main computer again. I really need to transfer everything to my laptop so I can be totally portable. Later taters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a handsome birthday boy!! I cannot believe he is 6 either! Give him a big hug from us :)
Post a Comment