Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Prayers
I have been compelled to write about this since this morning after bible study, but I have managed to be running around like crazy all afternoon. I am not exactly sure how to say what I am thinking but I will do my best. Can we just lift up the ladies from my bible study and all of the ladies that this blog reaches. After some discussion this morning, I have concerns for all the mothers, those with young children and those with older children. Pray for all the marriages, all the daughters and wives, and the husbands too. Pray for the children and babies to come. My heart went out to Miss J this morning and her tears even though I don't know her well and all I could do was give her a hug so that she knew I was thinking and would be thinking of her. All of you ladies are special and I hope you all know that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment