Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Have you ever...

had so much on your mind, you just didn't know where to begin. That is where I am this morning. I had e-mailed a friend that is struggling with some things right now to check on her. I got a response back this morning and was surprised at some of the things she said. It has taken me completely off guard and I just don't feel equipped to answer her properly. I have to think on my response so your prayers for the proper words would be appreciated.


B left for a trade show in Las Vegas this morning. I am not jealous about Vegas as I have never been terribly interested in going. Sometimes though, his trips seem a little fishy to me. Like the weekend at the Cowboys game last month. Sure you have to schmooze with the vendor sure. I am teasing a bit, he is the pm and has to go to these types of things. Sometimes that company sure seems like a boys club though. They are treating us well, so I can't complain. I do miss him though.


Well, not much else to post here today as like I said above I have a bunch on my mind. Not terribly exciting I am afraid. Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Neven said...

I hear ya... and it has a term... boondoggal. not sure if that's how ya spell it but yeah. JP's old company had several of these a month... don't tell him but I'm glad he's not working for Tony any more!

Hey how long is he going to be in Vegas? I get there Thursday about 5 or 6.

Becca L. said...

You know you have my prayers - I've been thrown for a loop too.