
Last weekend, I spent most of my Saturday at a craft day at my church. I had such a fun time of fellowship and it was so productive too! While I was away B took the kiddos to Schuette Park where they had a blast and came home filthy. I always judge how much fun they have had, by how dirty they come home.Aidan of course won the race through the corn maze. I had to help Ainsley out because she kind of panicked when she lost sight of Aidan. It is a small corn maze so it was just perfect for them.
And finally the fruits of our labor. I love the green gourd. I don't think you can see it well, but it looks like a goose. Very odd and very cute. We had a great Saturday and the weather was so nice. I finally got the field trip pictures off the camera and I will post some cute ones maybe tomorrow. Later taters!


1 comment:
Love the pumpkins on the porch! Good to see yu this morning, my friend.
Post a Comment