Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas Decor...

I just love my smiley gingerbread man and this year he has found a home in my ivy.
Can you believe I actually painted one of these plaques. The snowman on the blue backround is my handiwork. Great job considering I can't even draw!

Also my handiwork here...4 stockings. B just added the 5th because I have an extra hook. Let's call it Jesus stocking shall we and not an indication of any plans on our part.


My tree and other knick knacks. I need to do better about watching my lighting when taking photos. Either way, you get the idea. I have other pictures, but this is all I will bore you with today. I have to decide what to do about Christmas cards. Of all the pictures of the peanuts that I took only one is reasonable for a card and I am not that jazzed about it. I don't know that they would tolerate another photo shoot. What to do what to do. I may have to try again today. Later tater tots!



3 comments:

Neven said...

Alex doesn't get a stocking?!

we have two little ones between ours, one for each furball. I can't actually put anything in them 'cause Smudge will pull it down though.

Becca L. said...

Yeah, tell B that 5th stocking is for Alex! Good to see you this morning, my friend. I'll talk to you in the morning!

scrappingaggie said...

Love seeing the Christmas decor! I am behind on getting our stuff up- we just have the tree with lights on it. The tree cannot be fully decorated this year because of C- so that will save me a bit of time ;)

Gotta run to get C's hair cut so I can take the boys' Christmas card photo and get that ordered this week.

Later- N