this is something I so desperately need. The busier I get the more I procrastinate. I have been spending too much time tooting around on the computer as well. It is one thing to catch up on news and your friends, but another to sit around wasting time simply because you don't know where to start with your mess. I have started once again making my task list in the morning. It really seems to help guide my day. Anything that I get done that is beyond what is on my list is just gravy, one less thing for me to do later in the week. So today as I am beginning a big project I am going to share my list.
-clean baths
-prep Aidan's room for paint
-laundry
-get started on paint
I have to quit about 11 to go pick up my little one, but I can sure make a dent if I just get myself started.
Prayer time in the mornings on the way to school is going well. It is mostly me doing the talking but lately Ainsley has wanted to add her comments in. It is so cute to hear her say in her little pixie voice, "Dear God..." I think Aidan is going to be like his Mom and not be comfortable praying out loud which is totally fine. At least he knows that we are putting things in God's hands and the rest will come later. Outside of my comfort zone to pray with the kids like that, but I really think it is working and helping us with the school day issues. Well, that is it for now. Later taters!
1 comment:
way to go margie! what an awesome way to start the day for each of the kids - turning it over to God. and i can agree with you about there being nothing sweeter than hearing a little (in your case 'pixie') voice say 'dear God'.
these drives will be remembered as will talking to God every morning with Mom. no matter if the talking is aloud or not :) beautiful heritage to pass on. you go girl!
Post a Comment