Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Remembering our Soldiers, Memorial Day 2009

This photo sums Memorial Day up for me. The saddled horse with no rider. Why is it that remembering our soldiers always makes me weepy?
My little man was in the parade again this year. This time he marched with his new scout pack. Poor man was tired at the end.

Another rare and elusive photo of me. This one is actually not too bad. You can kind of even see the red my hair used to be in this lighting. I like it when Miss Ainsley looks like she is my daughter. I don't see much of me in her except for maybe her skin coloring, but my hair was much closer to her color when I was her age. I digress. She was scared of the noises some of the motorcycles were making so I think that is when my hubby snapped this one. I hope everyone else had a nice holiday weekend.
This week has been a busy one for us. First, I was totally thrown off my Monday being a holiday and that my hubs was also off on Tuesday. Second, Aidan had a big dentist appointment this week as he was having some sealant put on his molars. We were there waiting for him for almost 2 hours and they gave him some extra prizes for being a model patient. Third, Ainsley graduated from 3 year old preschool. What a big day! I have some cute pictures to share, but they are still on my camera. I will download those this weekend. B has inventory so it will be a late night and a working Saturday which stinks. Mostly because I had to cancel my hair appointment and I really wanted to get in before heading South. I will have to call tomorrow and see if I can reschedule my appointment before I leave. Our schedule will be slowing down a bit in the next few weeks I am going to be loving that! Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

Jess said...

i think the photo of you turned out wonderful! you really are a beautiful lady, miss margie, and your little ainsley is as well.

have to say we missed aiden at the parade. i looked and looked and could not see him. oh well.

and the kitchen and bedroom...gorgeous! what a difference a coat of paint can make. so beautiful. have a wonderful weekend!