Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Rough week...
B has been out all week entertaining. Thankfully he is starting the holiday weekend early and has off tomorrow. He is planning on doing some work in the upstairs bathroom. I am not completely sure what that is going to entail really, but we will see. This weekend Aidan has off from soccer, but our new scout pack is participating in the Memorial Day parade in town on Monday. We also are headed up to a nearby campsite to meet up with some friends on Sunday. I think I am going to try to escape a bit tomorrow evening and sit in a coffee shop for a while. I may call a girlfriend of mine if it looks as if I may actually get to escape and hopefully have a chat. I don't even want to go into all of the reasons why this week has been so difficult because I fell apart a bit today and it is all too fresh. B says that this is something I will look back on and laugh. I hope so because today I am not laughing! I have lots of pictures I have taken from activities this week so hopefully I will get them up here this weekend. Well, I am off to shuffle a bit of extra laundry this week as a result of our incident earlier today. Now doesn't that leave you wondering what happened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry the week has been rough miss margie! and if it envolves more than the usual amount of laundry...well that is every mom's nightmare! (at least mine since i am so super fond of doing laundry :) anyhow, i hope you get to escape a bit for a little girl time. talk to you soon!
I'm covering you in prayeres my friend. Call if you need to talk.
Praying for you today!
Post a Comment