Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aidan is eating his "Greens"

I check my e-mail yesterday afternoon and this is what I find peering back at me. B says Aidan was eating his "vegetables". Some vegetables. Lord knows what my in-laws and hubby are feeding my child. I am definitely going to have some serious damage control to do when they get back next week. Not sure what Ainsley and I are going to do today. Ainsley has 4K orientation late this afternoon and I have to get the yard cleaned up a bit for the guys who are going to mow this week since B could not get to it before he left. I will get something on the plans this morning though. Off to watch Sesame with Ainsley.

No comments: