Last week Ainsley and I made our big trip for the weekend to the Milwaukee County Zoo with a good friend of mine and her family. We have been trying to plan a trip to the zoo with them all summer, but as it turns out when they were free we were busy and when we were busy they were free. Finally, I just told her that Ainsley and I were going to need an outing this weekend and if they were interested in going with just the 2 of us then we would be happy to have the company. The nice thing was they have a mini-van so we just loaded in and went. It was great to let someone else drive!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Zoo trip...
Last week Ainsley and I made our big trip for the weekend to the Milwaukee County Zoo with a good friend of mine and her family. We have been trying to plan a trip to the zoo with them all summer, but as it turns out when they were free we were busy and when we were busy they were free. Finally, I just told her that Ainsley and I were going to need an outing this weekend and if they were interested in going with just the 2 of us then we would be happy to have the company. The nice thing was they have a mini-van so we just loaded in and went. It was great to let someone else drive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment