Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

A week of playing catch up...

My in-laws left on Monday. I have since spent my week playing catch up and trying to get things done while my kiddos have been enjoying VBS in the mornings. B has been out of pocket most of this week. He was actually home yesterday and we spent the evening getting the boys hair cuts. Today he leaves for Cleveland for an overnight.



I will have more news to post next week I think. But for now I will leave you with some photos from our trip to the EAA Airventure Airshow we visited with the in-laws last week. The airshow is not my thing really and the kids got bored after a little while of sitting, but the most impressive thing was getting to see the new Airbus. That plane is huge and takes of at the most amazing angle I have ever seen. No need for a long runway there.



Ainsley posing for Aidan to take her picture.
The kiddos and I sharing a chair. I don't usually take the stroller for Ainsley anywhere anymore, but I am sure glad it was in the car for me to use on this day. I think we walked about 2 miles to get from parking to the actual venue. Seriously, I wasn't sure the kids were going to make it.

This picture just turned out cool. The C-5M was open while they were setting up to be towed and the other planes just happened to fly by.
Big goings on around here this week. I hope I will be able to post more info soon.

No comments: