
My children were so excited this morning to see the first smattering of snow of the season. I sent boots and snow pants to school just in case because I would never hear the end of it this afternoon if it turns out that they needed them. When we were saying our morning prayers in the car on the way to school, the kids even added, "and Thank you God for the snow!" Very cute! I never have added some photos I took of the kids playing in the leaves when we helped rake the neighbors leaves. They had a blast and did something nice for our sweet neighbor. Hopefully I will get them up soon. We finally made the switch to a new computer and I can't find much at the moment. Soon soon I will get my act together. I keep saying that. Busy week again this week as both kids have had dental appointments on top of other stresses this week. Making some final scheduling preparations for our trip south for Christmas. I am trying to appease the 2 men in my life, husband and son, and failing miserably. My son is not happy about taking off 2 days from school to have a 2 full weeks down south and my husband wants to leave even a day earlier. I am trying to appease by saying that we can get started on the drive right after school on Friday to get ourselves on our way. Not sure that is going to fly either. Oh well, I am trying. Have a good weekend everyone if I don't get the chance to say so tomorrow. My hubs is taking the day off to spend some time with me, well and Ainsley too as she is off from school as well. Celebrating a big day...not a milestone, but I am not going to say exactly how much either. Is that vague enough for you?
1 comment:
some times I wonder if Aidan is related to me... I would have loved skipping school for vacation time! Of course he's already doing better in school that I ever did, HA!
Post a Comment