Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Celebrating Aidan...




Tuesday was my Aidan's 8th birthday.  Monday morning Aidan was very upset that Dad would not be making it back in time for his birthday.  I ended up planning several things for him just so that he would feel special even if Dad could not be with him.  First we made chocolate and vanilla cupcakes to share with his class and a few extras for teachers and principal.  I find it sweet that Aidan wanted to share his cupcakes with the principal!

We bought a cake from a local bakery to share with some after school friends.  Yummy!
Aidan also received many gifts from our generous family.

I just can not believe my boy is 8!  Where has the time gone?  I will try to post some more tomorrow.  My formatting is causing me problems today and I don't have the time to continue to sort it out.  Anyway, busy busy busy times for our household. 


1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, big boy!