Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter Weekend...

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter weekend.  We finally were able to take our weekend visiting a resort in the Dells!  We have had to reschedule twice because of work/or school related activities.  We had a great time and I was the only one who seemed to feel waterlogged after the adventure.  We had a nice week prior for spring break and a fun day off on Monday spent enjoying much of the day enjoying the nice weather in our back yard and as well as a local park.  Once again I should have taken my camera, but alas, I did not.  Not much else to report.  B heads to Germany on Friday for 8 days.  I will single parent for the week, which typically is not so bad, but I find the weekends difficult.  I have plans though.  Saturday I was thinking of taking the kids to a movie as well as a local park if the weather cooperates for that part.  Sunday we are attending a luncheon to celebrate a friends first communion.  Anyone familiar with the gifting for an event like this?  I did not grow up Catholic so I am not familiar with any traditions.    Any suggestions for a gift would be appreciated, otherwise, I am thinking I will just give the boy a little money in a card, plus home made cards from the kids.
So I will leave you with this photo of my howling little wolves.  They were waterlogged and tired here as we were just leaving the resort after spending about 3 hours playing at the various pools/slides.  Fun times.  Wish it was less expensive so we could go more often, but then again if we went more often it would not be a nice a family time for us.  Once a year is good then.

No comments: