B and his travel companions are stuck in Germany because of the volcano erupting in Iceland. Argh. Now he is booked on a flight out on Monday and we are hoping that one will be able to go out. He was going to check with the corporate travel agent to see what they could do to get their flights rerouted to get them back sooner. Prayers for all the stranded travelers overseas!
2 comments:
I've been watching the news since reading this post yesterday. I'm so sorry! I'll keep praying for his swift and safe return. How are you doing?
Thanks for the migraine info!
I am fine so far. Trying not to worry. Trying to keep things normal around the house. Praying for Monday for them to be safe to fly from where they are or that they will be able to be routed somewhere else. Maybe out of Italy or Spain and head south somewhere. Anything to get them to the states. I appreciate your prayers more than anything. Thank you!
Post a Comment