today I am forced to slow down. I have my little one home sick with a low grade fever and congestion. I am free from having to run her to school, but I am also tied home and can not make a trip to the gym. I have finally hit that place when I am starting to enjoy working out. I can not believe I am saying that as it has always felt like such a chore. I love the elliptical and am making progress there. I also started some resistance strength training with the weight machines and starting to see the fruits of my labor. Awesome arms! Yay!
I have pictures to add later because they are still on my camera as usual. Valentine's day brought us Ainsley's birthday. My husband had us celebrating all weekend as he felt badly that he headed out of town on the actual day. Ainsley is much like her mother and satisfied with the day with a nice meal and birthday cake. We are two peas my little red head and I. Many other fun activities were had as we took a day trip to the Kalahari Waterpark in Sandusky. B has wanted to go there for years, but it is really expensive to stay there. The day passes were still a bit pricey, but much more reasonable especially since we live so close by now. This summer we will have to see about checking out Cedar Point. I am not much of one for roller coasters, but my Aidan is a bit of a thrill seeker and would love it.
Well I am off. My house is a disaster as we started emptying the boxes in the basement this weekend. We found a contractor to finish out the basement and construction should be starting in the next few weeks. Bunches more stuff to go to Goodwill. Other items are things that will stay, holiday decor and the like, are currently in the garage and in my dining room at the moment. Just as I feel as if I take two steps forward on getting this home organized, I take 5 steps back. That hubby of mine lately keeps making more work for me. Ah well, like I said I am off and must do some work taking care of my little one and the disaster area I have here. Pictures to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment