I wish they would show the super bowl earlier in the day simply so that we can do the friend get together thing again. These days with kids in school early on Monday morning games that last until 10 pm are just not possible. We stayed home and had a healthy spread as we normally like to do. Extra healthy this year as B is on a major weightloss kick. He has to lose 20 lbs for a bet with people from work, but for his own personal self he would like to lose quite a bit more.
 |
| My kids making Ants on a Log |
 |
| Our healthy spread |
He did allow us one indulgence or a purchased cake that we happened upon at the grocery. Our Wi friends would be so proud!
 |
| Fun treat in support of our team for the day. |
I hope everyone had a fun time last night if you watched the game. I was quite pleased with the outcome. The team deserved it and I loved how Greg Jennings returned all the glory to God. Love it! And Aaron Rogers as MVP, now there is a sports figure I would not mind my children looking up to.
2 comments:
Husband was so sad, as was Timmy, that they couldn't see it. He had to go to work and no cable here. Timmy kept track online of the score. Thanks for some sweet info. I'll tell husband about that.
Oh Christine, if they are football fans they would have enjoyed the game. Maybe you can find some of the interview highlights on line.
Post a Comment