Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Prayers...

there has been a major accident at plant my husband used to work at.  Please be praying for the individual that was injured.  This is very serious and I am not at liberty to go into detail.  Pray pray pray please!  B was headed back home today but may have to take a flight out there.

ETA:  B will definitely not be home this weekend and is driving to the plant from Chicago.  Others from this area are headed out there on the corporate plane.  Not sure what the are going to do there, but they are all going.  I assume OSHA will be involved in some sort of fashion.  While I am upset that the hubby is not making it home this weekend after being away all week, I just can't believe that something like this happened.  I don't know the how's and the why's but pray for this individual and is family.

1 comment:

Becca L. said...

heard about this earlier this week and was wondering if B was going to be involved. Prayers not just for the individual directly affected but those who witnessed as well.