Aidan's room is blue blue blue! I still have to hang up his sports pennants, but otherwise his room is done. I finished his room just before our house guests arrived the last week of June. I am still trying to catch up on old photos and such so just bear with me. Summer is just passing by so quickly! Next month will be getting ready to go back to school. Sigh... Anyway, I did score in one respect. I cashed in some loyalty points at my bank and got a $100 dollar gift card to Target! School supplies will hopefully be covered with that I will use whatever remains on clothing and incidentals. With the size of Aidan's school supply list this year, I don't expect too much to be left over.
VBS starts tonight! I did not volunteer and I am starting to feel guilty about that. I just needed a few hours away from the kids. The hubby's travels have been rough on me this summer. He is traveling again this week and Friday we will have a few hours for a mini-date while the kids are at church. I originally thought he would be in town so that we could hang out more, but Friday will have to do. Ah well, have a good week all. I think I am going to spend my free time at the gym this evening. It has been months since I have been so it will be rough. For sure sore tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment