Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recent adventures...

We have had a busy few weeks and I do not have photos of everything.  I will post some later because I have yet to download anything on my phone.  My sister's-in-law came to visit for 5 days then we headed to our previous town with B on his business trip.  We spent our days visiting with old friends and playing around our old stomping grounds.  I really miss our home in Wi.  I had planted some roots there and I have many people that I never want to forget.  It is good to be home though.  We missed our kitty, doggie, and just having our own space, kitchen, etc.  I always struggle with the thought of housekeeping coming to clean up after us in a hotel.  I actually straighten up for them.  Yes, I am a lunatic that way.  Beyond keeping our belongings picked up, I clean up the bathroom and make the beds.  Crazy I know.  I also think the kids missed playing with their new friends here.  They liked seeing so many of the old ones, but these new friendships are growing.


While my SIL was in town, we went to the West Side Market in Cleveland, Melt Bar and Grill, and Cedar Point.  They also made a stop at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and I took the kids over to the Great Lakes Science Center which was much more interesting to them than the RR Hall of Fame.  So I will leave you with a silly Aidan photo since I posted one of Ainsley yesterday.


Ainsley was the photographer hence the crazy face.  

No comments: