Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Losing more teeth!

This is the summer of Ainsley's lost teeth.  Last summer she lost the bottom 2 and there was nothing further until recently.  On the 4th she lost one of the top ones and last week she pulled out the bottom one that was loose.  She has the other top one to go and I am hoping we will get a reprieve.  She is having difficulty taking bites out of anything!  Thankfully the new tooth on the top is already growing in so she will not be toothless for long.

In other family news, Aidan's well check went very well.  I really like our new pediatrician.  She did the standard well check and also did the sports physical as well since he is involved in sports.  I am glad to have all the bases covered.  I also had some questions answered about his face.  He has had some little white bumps on his face for a few years now.  They seem to get worse in the winter, but they don't look like acne either so I finally asked about them.  Apparently they are called keratosis pilaris and are hereditary.  My husband has these bumps on his upper arms.  She recommended some products for him to use and he may outgrow the ones on his face as he gets older.  Regardless, in his teen years he will probably be using acne products anyway so that should keep them in line.  In the mean time I am going to have to make moisturizing  a habit for him.  Well, not a bad thing to start early.

We are still trying to beat the heat so we will be making an early trip to the splash pad again this morning.  Hopefully I will remember my camera this time.  On track for the weekend...I have a neighbor little girl who is coming to watch Ainsley for a few hours in the afternoon and we will be taking Aidan with us to see the final installment of Harry Potter.  Excited to see it and sad at the same time.  Those books were such a fun read and the movies are really well done.  Ah well, all good thing must come to an end.  In the final words of JK Rowling in the last book of the Harry Potter series, All was well.  

No comments: