 |
| Sad face because she thinks she looks silly |
 |
| Angry face because I insist on taking her picture, Nice gap! |
 |
| Finally a smile |
She will not be toothless long as new teeth are already coming in. 3 teeth lost in one month. July was expensive for the tooth fairy! Getting ready for school this past few weeks. Bought school supplies last week, did clothing shopping this week. Still need long sleeve clothing for Aidan, not much is out yet. I was able to buy jeans for $10. Awesome deal as I needed to get him 3 pairs! Like I said, he still needs fall shirts and Ainsley needs a few to match some jeans and slacks that she has but I can get those as we get into fall when warmer clothes are more readily available. Next week I am planning to take girly in for a haircut. The following week will be Aidan's orientation and the following week will be the start of class.
Cooler temps here in Ohio after some storms yesterday. I thought we were supposed to get more rain today, but it is gorgeous so far. My plan will be to take advantage of the cooler temps and take the kids to the zoo tomorrow. Shhh! Don't tell, they don't know yet. I am going to be brave and head into the city alone! I only have been over to the Science center myself and am comfortable getting there. Not really sure where the zoo is as we only went when we were here house hunting last summer. Thankful for the GPS! Well, I have photos for another post this week so I am hoping to get on here one more time this week so I will not say have a good weekend yet. Happy Wednesday though!
No comments:
Post a Comment