Both kids were back full time this morning. Aidan had his first full day yesterday while Ainsley had orientation. Aidan had a great day. He loves his teacher, especially that math is her favorite subject and area of specialty. He was also very happy to run into old friends and make new ones. I am hoping for an equally nice day for Ainsley. I am spending my day playing a little catch-up before getting more into full swing mode for myself tomorrow. I will be heading to the gym and running some of my big errands without little people in tow. I am torn though. I enjoy the time to myself, but I miss them during the day. Ah well, that will be it for now and I will leave you with some first day of school finery.
 |
| First day of 4th grade |
 |
| First day of 1st grade |
No comments:
Post a Comment