Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
On a lighter note...
I have been a little down this last week. Lost of loss for people around me. One friend lost her father, one friend lost her grandmother, a neighbor lost her father, and a friend has cancer and had a mastectomy yesterday. Sometimes I wonder what is going on in this world, but I just realize that I am at a age where my peers parents are aging and getting ill. Ahh well, such is life. I will leave you this week with a photo of our most recent backyard visitors. A flock of wild turkeys. They just made their way through they yard and into the neighbors yard in slowly into the woods. They were so cute! Have a good weekend all and know that I am praying for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment