Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Have you ever...

had a day where everything just felt wrong?  Not a bad day perhaps, but wrong.  Election results not what we would have hoped.  Bible study discussion of some issues from before I arrived.  I was aware that there had been some discord, not among the ladies currently attending.  Joe Pa's retirement and abuse allegations occurring at Penn State.  I had originally wanted to go to college there, but when I realized that  my parents would not pay out of state tuition I quickly changed my plans.  Praying and hoping for better feelings ahead.  Just feeling wrong and wonky and out of sorts. And what is this on the news about a Christmas tree tax?  Seriously people...

1 comment:

Jess said...

margie- stop watching the news... it is depressing! and then by a fake tree this year :) oh, and go hug those 2 sweet kids of yours-the outlook of the day will grow exponentially positive.

hope the rest of the week has gone better and didn't feel so wonky.

sending {hugs}