Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, December 09, 2011

Pictures!


As promised finally I will be posting some pictures of the little people.  The last two weeks have held Christmas concerts for us.  Ainsley's concert had some traditional carols sung as a family sing along.  So much fun!  I was surprised at the song choices considering this is a public school we attend.  Not that I mind the carols at all, just pleasantly surprised.  Aidan played Santa in the 4th grade choir program.  He was so cute and did such a good job.  Not nervous at all!  My hubby has the pictures of the boy in his Santa suit, but I have the one of him in his dress up duds.  I actually have Aidan home this morning.  He has been battling a cold/cough all week but this morning he was running a low grade temp.  I am actually taking him to see a pediatrician today to make sure this isn't turning into something more serious.  This is my child who rarely gets sick since having tonsils and adenoids removed.  Not usually anything more that a sniffle and never a fever.  So to the doctor we go.  Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: