Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Happy Birthday to me!
Earlier this month I celebrated a birthday. The last birthday of my 30's! Gah! It is better than the alternative so I am keeping a positive outlook on my age. The family made me a lovely red velvet cake creation. So yummy! My cake matches my table and curtains. Must coordinate you know. No, I really am not that crazy.
I was blessed with a replacement mixer which husband gifted me before Thanksgiving so that I could use it to prepare holiday desserts. I should take a picture because it is truly a thing of beauty. I made the investment into a more heavy duty Kitchen Aid mixer. Love love love it. And it is red!
Hopefully more pictures and posts a bit later this week. I downloaded everything off the camera and need to get to the phone. Trying to wrap up some unfinished crafty projects as well. One is done. The other will not likely be done before we leave town for the holiday, but you never know. Pictures of the finished project to follow. Have a great week all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look so amused in your picture i about bust a gut! i know how you LOVE having your picture taken. happy belated birthday, sweet lady.
You look wonderful and I love the dance pictures, too. Merry Christmas, sweet Margie.
That quilt is to die for. Love the colors and everything about it.
Post a Comment