Add some loved ones to prayer lists please. My hubby's uncle has been diagnosed with Merkel Cell Carcinoma. From what I understand, this is a fairly aggressive form on skin cancer. He has been undergoing scans and biopsies this week to stage the cancer and it does not yet seem to have spread to many lymph nodes. Doctors removed 2, but upon initial examination look normal. So far so good and I will do my best keep you all posted.
Also, I suppose I can tell as she has pretty much spread the news, but please include my sister on your prayer list as well. She is expecting again and this time it is boy girl twins! Because of her age and fertility treatments, she had to have some early testing done and found out the sex of the babies much earlier than sonogram time. She is doing fine right now, but they recently put their house on the market as well in an effort to get a bigger place. From what I understand they have had quite a few showings, but no offers as yet. I have to get to work on some baby projects for them!
Have a most excellent weekend all and if you are in the midwest, please be safe. Sounds like we may have some nasty weather headed our way this weekend. Stay warm!
1 comment:
I will pray, Margie!
Post a Comment