It has been a rough winter for us on the cold/cough front. One of the three of us always seems to be coughing/hacking, the hubs rarely gets colds. Ugh, very tired of it. I took Ainsley in two Saturdays ago to see the pediatrician regarding some ear pain complaints that night. Needless to say she had two infected ears. 10 days of antibiotics later the cold that started this all seems to now be in full swing. I kept her home today because she was just feeling lousy...she came home from school that way yesterday. She is not really running much fever. I am hoping a rest day will help her get over this. I am doing everything I can think of to help us get better, but it seems so pointless as they will just pick something else up in a few weeks. I had so much to do today too! I feel as if I can never plan too far ahead for anything because when I do a wrench always seems to be thrown into my plans. The lesson here is I need to handle being more flexible better. So, I can't run all the errands I had planned today, what to do instead. Care for Ainsley. Sit and love on her. Work a bit in between times while she watches TV, all she really wants to do today. I did straighten up the play space some this morning. The closet is shared between the kids board games/puzzles/art supplies and my craft supplies as well as gift wrap/gift bags. I had left things in a bit of a mess after the Christmas gift wrap was done and needed to do a clean up. I threw away a ton of gift boxes that I had been saving just in case I needed them, but when they get to be more of a hinderance than a help it is time for them to go. So, to lift my spirits today I am going to work on another small project and join my Ainsley for today's episode of Sesame. Have a good day everyone!
1 comment:
hey girl, i hope miss ainsley is feeling better today! praying this is the end to what sounds like a long string of sickness. loving you from here {{hugs}}...i'd send {kisses}, but well, i don't want to catch whatever it is you have. :)
oh, and i thought kiersten's likeness of me fetching as well. i particularly liked the eyes...spaced out and under her control. ~sigh~ what will she think of next? :)
Post a Comment