Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, May 21, 2012

He made it!

He survived!  So far no more vertigo spells so he went ahead and ran his half marathon this weekend.  10:55 minute miles, for a finish in 2 hour and 23 minute finish.  Needless to say, I am proud of him.  Now, the Kenyan man that actually won the marathon for the mens division finished 26.2 miles in 2 hours and 19 minutes.  I find that stunning!  Proud of B for his finish.  He says never again, but I am sure that his boss and friend will goad him into running again next year.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Congratulations to B! Hope that vertigo stays away. I get it when I'm under excessive stress. Then it goes away as suddenly as it appeared.