Ah, well, he decided to treat by freezing it off and it should fall off on its own in a few weeks. I have a follow up appointment for when we get back from our trip in case it needs to be done again or he decided it will take a more surgical approach to remove. Right now it is sore and tender, or more the skin around it is tender. I hope this comes off soon. He did send me home with some band-aids to cover the spot, but right now it is not so bad. So embarrassing!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
So...
I went to the dermatologist today finally about this thing on my face. Now, explain to me why does it take 3 months to get an appointment? Anyway, I am a little grossed out by the results of this visit. THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES! Until this thing finally comes off. This thing is a WART! Right on my cheek! And where does he suppose it came from...not my children they are clear, but my GYM! This is something he sees from time to time apparently. I try to be very clean and wipe things down. I must have touched something and then touched my face. EWWWW! GROSS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment