Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
ENT
So I finally went to the ENT today. After much poking and proding, the Dr was quite unimpressed with my sinuses. He asked about my teeth, which are good. I only have 2 fillings. Not bad at all. Turns out he seems to think my issues are TMJ related. I have a mouthguard from the last time I had episodes of pain, but don't wear it regularly. He recommended a soft diet for a few weeks, to minimize pressure on the jaw. Also, he recommended to wear the mouthguard again or get a new one that is a better fit in case of jaw and/or bite changes. Who knew! Hopefully I will be on my way to feeling a bit better. SO many problems I have had go back to the stupid TMJ, and just when I feel as if I am not having any problems with my jaw it comes back in another form. Dr recommended motrin as well. Hope you all are having a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment