Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Monday, February 25, 2013
Sunshine...
leads to an improved state of mind for me. Wow, today's sunshine has truly been a blessing. I received an answer to a small prayer for some guidance. Blessed my socks off. Something minor. In search of a babysitter so I could attend a work function with the husband. The neighbor girl I would normally used was not available. The other recommendation I received from the girl did not work out either. Wasn't sure what to do. Contacted the Children's ministry director at church to see if she could connect me with some teens who babysit. She sent me a few names and the first girl I contacted is able to sit. Also, turns out we have worked in the nursery together so we are not total strangers. Husband is happy. I did not go to this function last year because he mentioned it the day before. No time for me to find a sitter! Big praise for a small blessing. Happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you enjoy your night out :) i know you'll look beautiful!
Post a Comment