Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Aidan's ears...
Well, Aidan has been coughing and hacking for a while. He would get better then worse again. Now he is on a worse again kick so I took him into urgent care to see the nurse since his ped is away until next week. He apparently has an ear infection. It makes me wonder how long he has been feeling bad without saying anything. The nurse says it is not uncommon for kids not to notice the ear pain or they might just not feel any pain at all. Needless to say I am picking up an antibiotic this afternoon. I hope he gets better pretty quick. I feel so horrible now that I let this go this long and it turns out his ear is infected. Argh I can't catch a break sometimes. Oh well, hope you all have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment