Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Have you ever felt...
as if you have so much on your mind that you find it difficult to focus on one task? That is how I have been feeling lately and I am not sure why really. I have been tired and trying to catch up on sleep a bit this week, but I still am finding it difficult to focus. I have even tried posting several times and then getting sidetracked and not finishing becaue I have changed my mind about what I want to say. I am still feeling spread thin, but I am felling less stressed about it. I have just decided to accept, move on and just do my best getting the things I want to do done. Oh well, not much else to say. Prayer requests for the friend of a friend going through the final stages of an adoption after a previous adoption fell through at the last minute. I can only imagine what that feels like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment