Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin patch weekend...



Not much to post about but I did want to put up some pictures of the kiddos and Daddy from our trip to the pumpkin patch. Silly Mommy forgot to check the charge on tha battery to the camera so I was only able to get a few shots in. They actually had a corn maze this year. It was small for the younger set, but Aidan loved it. He went through it at least half a dozen times. I think this was the last day on nice weather we had as it has been raining ever since and I think I am coming down with Aidan's cold. Time to break out the hot tea again as that has cleared up the sore throat quick in the past. Well, hopefully I will have something more interesting to post about next time, but pictures of my cuties will have to do for now.

No comments: