Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
B's party 2...
B's party was actually pretty fun. I stayed up way too late and drank too much for me which wasn't really a whole lot. Not feeling to good today so the kids and I are having a pajama morning while B works outside. I did a ton yesterday and this morning in the clean up process so I for once feel no guilt about being lazy. Besides I feel terrible. Well, I need to get around to fixing the kids lunch. I think Ainsley is hungry because as I type she is eating an M &M pancake that B made this morning. What to do with all the left over food. I am going to have to send some to the office on Monday at least and maybe take something to bible study on Tuesday. More later folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment