Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Who knew...

that a simple game of ring around the rosy can turn into a full contact sport. It sure is the way my kids play it. Aidan is currently dragging Ainsley around the living room while she sings the ring around the rosy song. They have currently settled down into a round of BINGO. I leave them for an afternoon on Saturday with their Dad and I have to spend the next few days unwinding all the winding that he did. I am grateful that I did get to go on my shopping trip. I need to do that bit more often. B even took my car for an oil change and did my grocery shopping since I was not feeling well to get it done on Friday like I usually do.

I have a busy week in the works here. Tuesday Aidan has swimming which isn't too bad since I plan on having left overs tomorrow. I have crock-pot ravioli and a pot of chili left over. But, it is also Family Reading Night and I think Aidan wanted to go. We will have to see about that one since it goes pretty late for my two. Wednesday I take the kids for flu shots. I am going to have to remember to load them up on Motrin before we go. Thursday we have Aidan's parent teacher conference. Friday Aidan has his Dr appointment that was changed to a morning time. I am grateful for that! I also have to go do lots of errands, get ready for Thanksgiving and my parents visit. Too much! I also needed to get my act together about Christmas gifts because there are picture frames on sale at Hobby Lobby this week. I may not get that one done, so I hope they will put them on sale again. I really needed to get at least one set of frames before Thanksgiving. I really don't mean to sound like I am complaining. I am really not, but I am just not sure how I am going to get all of this done. I can always hit Hobby Lobby on Black Friday before we head to Indiana to visit my Godmother. Hummmm!

1 comment:

Hollye said...

Picture frames are usually on sale every week at Hobby Lobby.