Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, November 19, 2007

A weekend of haircuts...

I finally got my hair chopped off this weekend. I love my new do and will hopefully post pictures later. It must have left and impression on Ainsley. We did not go to church Sunday because Aidan was sick, and Ainsley was quietly playing upstairs. She appears to have gotten into Aidan's art supplies and found his scissors. I have always trusted her with them before because she uses them very well. A little too well as I have discovered. All I hear her say is Mommy I cut my hair and she hands me a tuft. I about passed out! It actually wasn't a bad job, but this morning after the grocery store I took her to the Supercuts to get the hair evened out. She has bangs for the most part. It doesn't actually look half bad. I still want her hair all one length, but not for now I guess. I will post pictures tomorrow. I have a bit of a sore throat and congestion as does Aidan. He was better today though so I sent him to school. Ainsley is stuffy too so I finally invested in another humidifier since they both need one right now.

1 comment:

Hollye said...

OMG. I would have had a heart attack if K cut her hair. I do want her hair all one length, but she won't keep it in a clip or a ponytail, so I had to have her bangs trimmed, but it was only a small section. I still attempt to put a clip in her hair everyday.