Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wow,

I procrastinating in a major way this week. I ahve a ton of housework to do to get ready for a office poker party that we are hosting. B is finally having everyone over here so that I can actually go to something and get to know his work people. I have no problem meeting and socializing with these folks, but if I am going through the effort and expense to hire a sitter I am going to get some alone time with my sweet hubby in a dark restaurant and/or movie theater. Call me selfish. One of the wives is very sweet and told me the next time that she and her sisters have a scrapbook evening she is inviting me over. As I don't scrapbook or have pictures printed this could be a problem. Got to get on this one.

The kids went Toting on Sunday afternoon and the M family came over to join us. They live on a dead end street and don't get much Halloween traffic or participation. Miss J could not believe how busy our house was. Our street is a popular TorTing spot. The kids had a blast with their friends and Ainsley actually went to most of the houses. She only cried at the scary costumes, but was okay as long as Daddy was nearby. Mr. I was not having any of the holiday and stayed upstairs playing with Aidan's cars and trains. The kids and I had a photoshoot yesterday ti get the above picture.

We I have some e-mail to send so I had better get off of here and move on to other things. I am eventually going to have to get to the housework. Ugh!

No comments: