Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It looks like...

I am going to schedule Aidan's surgery for early January, depending on the dr schedule, and that we will go ahead and go to Tx for the holiday. Not sure what else to do, I am still so in denial about all of this. I am trying to hand this over to God, but I feel like I am still keeping my thumb on it just so that I have something to fret about. Does anyone know what I mean or do I sound totally nuts?

I was checking a friends blog today and she was saying that she is not in the Christmas spirit. I am so totally with her on that one. She had very different issues she is dealing with right now, but I feel this total lack of feeling about this whole holiday this year. I should be excited to see my parents and in-laws. I should be excited about giving gifts and being part of other holiday festivities, but my heart is just not in it this year. It is really hard for me to admit. It isn't because of everything with Aidan because I was feeling this way before all of this started. Just down for some reason. Maybe the weather, maybe feeling stressed about travelling and how I am going to get everything where it needs to be. Not sure. Mostly I am feeling tired right now and I have a ton to do and I am feeling like it will never get done. and I only have a week and a half now to do it. I have to get off my bottom and get some packages wrapped and get to the post office. Less for me to stress about that way!

I did have a great morning by the way. Ladies bible study brunch and my neighbor Miss M came! Miss B and I almost have her talked into coming to church on Sunday. Pray with me that she will come. Today was such and uplifting morning and I so needed that!

No comments: