Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Prayers for Aidan please...

Aidan has pretty much been congested more on than off since school started. I took him to the Dr today because he was running fever and complaining of ear pain. He is finally being referred to an ear nose and throat specialist. His ped is concerned about his tonsils and thinks they may be part of his problem. Most likely that they are somehow harboring the virus that keeps causing his congestion. She sent me home with the referral and samples of some nasal spray and a saline nasal wash. We will be trying that out later this afternoon. I will let you know how it goes. We are in the worst case looking and removing tonsils and possibly adenoids...I had mentioned that his snoring wakes him up a night sometimes. Anyway, please be praying for my boy. I have been a wreck today!

1 comment:

Hollye said...

Sorry. I'm a bad friend. I had it written down to call you on Tuesday, but I got so busy. No excuse. I hope that your day was great. Sorry to hear about Aidan. My nephew had his removed a couple of years ago and it made all the difference in his health. Before he was sick all the time.

Miss you. Hope that you are doing better.