Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, December 10, 2007

What to do?

We are looking at having tonsils adenoids out and tubes put in. What a mess right before the holiday. We are supposed to travel, but maybe we should cancel. I asked Aidan and he said he would be really upset if we could not go to Tx for Christmas. Maybe as soon as we get back. Don't know what to do, but the medicine they gave us Thursday is not working.

1 comment:

Hollye said...

Well, you need to make the decision that is best for your son. Your sure don't want him to be miserable on the trip. Let me know what you guys decide. I've got a box I am mailing you at the end of the week.