is Aidan's surgery day. I am going to need to talk to his teacher.
Also, I finally got my Christmas cards out today. If anyone was missed I am sorry, I sent out 40 and that is way more than I sent last year, but I am not sending anymore otherwise I have to run and pick some up because I only ordered 40. That is the grinchyness in me coming out. Too much stress and too much to do.
Aidan's Christmas program is today so I hope to get some cute pictures. Later gater!
1 comment:
Hey Grinchy McGrinch Grinch! (That's what I've been calling myself!) I finally got my cards designed today. (I did them myself, so don't laugh when you see them.) I am picking them up from Costco this evening after we take Miss K to see Santa. That will probably go over like a ton of bricks. miss you. We are praying from Aidan.
Post a Comment