Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It has been an interesting week so far...

I don't know how, but I have been fairly efficient this week. I have had many chores done before I take Aidan to school so I have less to do in the afternoon. Good deal, I hope I can keep it up. B is having a flag football game this Saturday with the staff from the plant. It is going to be cold this weekend so I think they are a tad crazy. B has also hurt his knee already so that to me is a bad sign of things to come. Afterwards, we are having an open house for the staff. This is esclating into a huge thing that only my hubby can manage. Every day he adds something new to the plan, or was it originally part of the plan and I was not made aware. B is like his Dad that way, has a vision of how something should be but neglects to tell those involved what that vision is. Needless to say, all I need to do is borrow a couple of crock pots and keep the house in order and my part is done. There is a sign up sheet at the office, I am providing warm beverages and some chili and everyone else should be bringing food to share. I just hope they aren't here too late. I know that sounds terrible but I was out both evenings last weekend, not even terribly late, and by Sunday afternoon I was exhausted.


Well, today I am taking my car somewhere for an oil change and taking Ainsley to the library for story time. Aidan has scouts this afternoon, but B is taking off early to go to the meeting with him. Should be a quiet afternoon for me. Yay!

1 comment:

Neven said...

thanks for the email. I'll let you know if I end up finding that other lightsaber.

I don't have any other symptoms beside a dry cough and a scratchy throat... but we'll see. I'll call tomorrow if I've still got the fever. it's a low one.