wish you had a picture of that for Ainsley to remember! what a sweet moment. only confirms your beloved is a keeper :)
Yeah, I know. She came and showed me after the fact. I wish I would have walked in while the manicure was in progress.
That is too sweet!
An awesome daddy would paint his fingernails as well (and you can tell B I said that!). Hooray for Ainsley's painted nails!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wish you had a picture of that for Ainsley to remember! what a sweet moment. only confirms your beloved is a keeper :)
Yeah, I know. She came and showed me after the fact. I wish I would have walked in while the manicure was in progress.
That is too sweet!
An awesome daddy would paint his fingernails as well (and you can tell B I said that!). Hooray for Ainsley's painted nails!
Post a Comment