Ainsley's preschool class went to Festival Foods yesterday for a tour. The manager was so nice to show them everything and give them treats along the way. Jello in the deli, cookies in the bakery and sent them home with the cake that they watched being decorated. I chaperoned yet again as it is a semi-easy way for me to help out. The kids had a really fun time there and Ainsley had a special treat of seeing Miss T the Mom of one of her little friends from church. I didn't even know she worked there. How fun to have an extra treat like that! Gearing up for the weekend. Aidan has a birthday party, B's football game, and open house here. I am hoping there will be a few kids so mine won't be too bored. This is the main reason I am letting him go to the birthday party. Oh well, off to do laundry.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, November 14, 2008
This is what I did yesterday...
Ainsley's preschool class went to Festival Foods yesterday for a tour. The manager was so nice to show them everything and give them treats along the way. Jello in the deli, cookies in the bakery and sent them home with the cake that they watched being decorated. I chaperoned yet again as it is a semi-easy way for me to help out. The kids had a really fun time there and Ainsley had a special treat of seeing Miss T the Mom of one of her little friends from church. I didn't even know she worked there. How fun to have an extra treat like that! Gearing up for the weekend. Aidan has a birthday party, B's football game, and open house here. I am hoping there will be a few kids so mine won't be too bored. This is the main reason I am letting him go to the birthday party. Oh well, off to do laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like the kids had a great time :) Love the school shirts!!
N
Post a Comment