Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ainsley is 4!

I don't know where the time has gone as I still she her as such a baby. My sweet girl turned 4 years old on Saturday. We had a nice party with some of her little friends and their families. She had such a nice time and her sweet Daddy brought her flowers and some balloons. My Mom found this cute little dress set at Kohl's and when Ainsley saw it she just screamed, "It is American Girl!" Actually, it is not, but I did not tell her that.


This is the only picture I am able to post for now as we have tons to do today. We have already been to the Dr for her 4 year old well check and vaccinations, and to the grocery store. I still have to go work up at the church for an hour and get to laundry and get cupcakes made for Ainsley's school treat tomorrow. I am really trying to get too much into the day on Monday's. Later taters!

4 comments:

Hollye said...

I am going to have to go to Kohl's now. K is ALL about her dolls now. She plays with Bitty Baby, but she LOVES Gracie. I am buying her outfits slowly because she loves dressing her up. I bought BB dance clothes, so she dresses them both in dance stuff most of the time. I really want to get Gracie a bed next time. I almost bought her one when I was in Atlanta.

Jess said...

ainsley looks just like her doll! :) so super cute. glad she had a good time at her party. such a big girl.

Christine said...

She's quite beautiful! Happy Birthday!

MommyWise said...

I hope my Ainsley is just as adorable at 4!!!