Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Prayers for B please!
B has been complaining for about a week about his ear really bothering him. I suggested he go see the Dr. He hasn't said anything for a few days so I forgot about it. This afternoon he tells me that he made an appointment to see Aidan and my ENT for in the morning. He realized today while talking on the phone that he can't hear out of that ear. Here is hoping for a really bad ear infection that will clear up with an antibiotic instead of something more serious. Thanks my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will pray for your husband, and for your headaches. I get those. I fully understand what a burden migraines are to a busy mom and wife.
During one pregnancy, I got an ear infection. I hadn't had any others as an adult, and I was shocked at the level of pain. Tylenol didn't begin to cover it. Keep us posted on B.
Post a Comment