Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cholesterol...

Well, what I have been doing has been working. All my levels have improved except for one and that one is being affected by some pills I am taking. I am going to go back in another 6 months have another blood test and see where we are. The bc pills are keeping the migraines at bay mostly, but I may have to switch to the narcotics and beta blockers rather than risk heart disease int he future. Ahh, well. A side benefit is that they help keep my skin clear which I have struggled with again since Ainsley was born. Ahh well. At least all my other levels have improved significantly which means what I have been doing is making a huge difference. That is something to smile about.

1 comment:

Becca L. said...

glad you have good results!